BAM-FX® Plant Mineral Solution – Product Information
BAM-FX® is the KEY to powerful plants™. This liquid micronutrient concentrate is a patented, ionic formula that allows for the efficient uptake of its minerals and mobilizes other soil micronutrients, resulting in more robust plants with greater yield and quality.
Initially developed to promote growth of plants in space for use by NASA astronauts, BAM-FX offers significant benefits for plants here on Earth. Whether applied by foliar spray or as a root drench, BAM-FX Plant Mineral Solution promotes the uptake of nutrients that are often times unavailable to plants.
GENERAL PURPOSE INSTRUCTIONS:
Foliar Spray Application: Mix 5 – 10 mL (1 – 2 tsp) per gallon of water. Do not exceed 16 oz./acre. For young, non-established plants, mix 2.5 mL (½ tsp) per gallon of water. Apply every 7 – 10 days.
Soil Application: Mix at a rate of 8 – 10 mL (1½-2 tsp) per gallon of water. Do not adjust pH. Apply every 7 – 14 days.
Consult technical representative for specific rates and compatibility.
Benefits of BAM-FX® Plant Mineral Solution
Observed results and independent lab analyses have demonstrated:
- Earlier flowering
- Increased yield
- Greater biomass
- Improved sugar (Brix) content
- May allow for reduced amounts of base fertilizer
- Works great with city or well water
- Significantly increased fruit weight
- Improved plant nutrient status
- Improved seed germination and seedling survival rates
- Markedly improved tolerance to and recovery from environmental stresses (e.g., frost damage, heat or drought)