BAM-FX® Product Information
BAM-FX® is the KEY to powerful plants™. This liquid micronutrient concentrate is a patented, ionic formula that allows for the efficient uptake of its minerals and mobilizes other soil micronutrients, resulting in more robust plants with greater yield and quality.
Initially developed to promote
GENERAL PURPOSE INSTRUCTIONS:
Foliar Spray Application: Mix 5 – 10 mL (1 – 2 tsp) of BAM-FX per gallon of water. Do not exceed a total of 16 oz./acre. For young, non-established plants, mix 2.5 mL (½ tsp) of BAM-FX per gallon of water. Apply every 7 – 10 days.
Root Zone Application: Mix 15 – 18 mL (3 – 3½ tsp) per gallon of water. Apply every 7 – 14 days.
For indoor and greenhouse Cannabis use: Apply at a rate of 8 – 10 mL (1½ – 2 tsp) of BAM-FX per gallon of water. Apply every 7 – 14 days on water days only, no pH adjustment necessary.
Benefits of BAM-FX®
Observed results and independent lab analyses have demonstrated:
- Earlier flowering
- Increased yield
- Greater biomass
- Improved sugar (Brix) content
- May allow for reduced amounts of base fertilizer
- Works great with city or well water
- Significantly increased fruit weight
- Improved plant nutrient status
- Improved seed germination and seedling survival rates
- Markedly improved tolerance to and recovery from environmental stresses (e.g., frost damage, heat or drought)