Commercial Product Information
- A commercially available, liquid micronutrient product that no other company can offer. This patented next-generation technology was originally developed for NASA astronauts to grow fresh, robust and nutrient dense food crops in space. BAM-FX offers substantial agricultural benefits here on Earth.
- We have conducted extensive field trials worldwide on a large variety of crops across a broad range of climates and conditions that have consistently demonstrated the enhanced value and efficacy of using BAM-FX as a part of a grower’s program.
How BAM-FX works and why it’s different
- BAM-FX enables the efficient uptake of its perfectly paired 7% zinc and 2% copper minerals directly into the cells of plants, which results in increased yield and quality, plant stress tolerance, nutritive value and, in some crops, a reduction of NPK fertilizer requirements.
- Whether applied by soil drench and/or foliar spray, it’s the bioavailability of the minerals that makes our product different.
- BAM-FX is a positively charged Zinc and Copper solution balanced together in a specific ratio, along with ~25% Sulfate and ~0.2% Ammonia.
- This unique blend of positive electrical charge combined with the most bioavailable forms of these elements (Zn, Cu, S, N) results in far superior absorption and utilization of available minerals.
- It has a low pH, which stimulates root growth.
- BAM-FX increases performance, in some cases with a reduction in NPK application.
- BAM-FX can be applied alone or in combination with other products, such as standard NPK fertilizers and fungicides.
- BAM-FX tank mixes well with liquid fertilizer and other commercial standard farming practice products.
Looking to Purchase Our Commercial Product?
Interested in Being a Dealer?
Fill out the form below.
Crop Case Studies
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I have used BAM-FX on multiple crops for both farm and greenhouse production. I believe the product is very beneficial as a precision agricultural product for efficiently supplying highly bio-available forms of Zinc and Copper sulfate to crops and is very effective in lowering the pH of the soil. BAM-FX’s formula has multiple growth promoting effects and markedly enhances both crop yields and the nutritional quality of crop plants.”
Summary of Application of BAM-FX with Abamectin Insecticide This is a short summary of the results/conditions that I have observed in my Avocado Groves since my spray application of Abamectin (for Persea mite) with ¼ oz. per gallon of BAM-FX included per acre (at 75 gal/acre dilution). By the time the actual spraying was performed, there were numerous “hot spots” appearing in different locations within the blocks of trees. BAM-FX was incorporated into the actual mixed solution with the insecticide and applied using a helicopter aerial application in August. The temperature at the time of spraying was 83 degrees. Initial results observed were: 1. Day after… Read more “Bob Schaar”
“We’ve been using BAM-FX for about six months on our commercial nursery and farm company and have shortened our harvestable regrowth from 73 days to 58 days, with excellent success with regrowth on other crops.”