WHAT IS A POWERFUL PLANT?
What is a Powerful Plant?
Plants face a broad range of challenges during all stages of their development, including biotic (i.e. herbivorous insects, pathogens) and abiotic (i.e. frost, extreme heat, insufficient water, too much water) stresses. As with any living organism, plants are programmed with mechanisms to defend against threats to their survival. A powerful plant is able to more quickly identify and respond faster and/or more strongly to these threats.
BAM-FX® is the KEY to Powerful Plants®. Initially developed for use by NASA astronauts to grow fresh, robust and nutrient-dense food crops in space, BAM-FX offers significant benefits for plants here on Earth. When BAM-FX is used as part of a standard protocol, it changes (without genetic modification) the plant’s physiology to activate an innate immune response to greatly enhance metabolic pathways for nutrient absorption and promote the development of defense genes that cope with stress throughout the crop life cycle. The result is more robust plants with greater yield and quality.
BAM-FX Proven Results
Extensive field trials have been conducted worldwide on a large variety of crops across a broad range of climates and conditions that have consistently demonstrated the enhanced value and efficacy of using BAM-FX as a part of a grower’s program.
Observed results and independent lab analyses have demonstrated:
- Increases yield/less culls
- Greater biomass
- Improves Brix (sugar) content
- Improves end product’s nutritive contents and value
- Higher levels of chlorophyll
- Faster ripening/earlier flowering
- Improves nutrient absorption and use
- Increases seed count
- Improves seed germination and seedling survival rates
- Increases root biomass and development
- Increases fruit size and amount
- Helps improve soil structure, function or performance
- Works with city or well water
- Markedly improves tolerance to and recovery from pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses and environmental stress factors such as drought, flooding, excessive heat or cold
The Science of BAM-FX®
- BAM-FX is a unique mineral composition that induces priming in plants. It is formulated to enhance plant growth and development through increased nutrition efficiency, biotic and abiotic stress tolerance and/or crop quality traits.
- BAM-FX, without genetic modification, activates a plant’s innate immune response, greatly enhancing plant vigor through the development of defense genes to respond more strongly to stress factors throughout the crop life cycle.
- BAM-FX enhances plant metabolism, which allows for increased nutrient absorption and use and systemic resistance to biotic and abiotic stress factors.
- BAM-FX creates a systemic response, which is a form of induced resistance that is activated throughout a plant after being exposed to elicitors via foliar application. It can also be applied as seed coat as well at various stages of plant development.
- BAM-FX activates plant defenses through increased nutrient uptake through roots, chlorophyll content and photosynthesis, antioxidant activity to reduce abiotic stress and elicitor activity to reduce biotic stress.
- BAM-FX has demonstrated the ability to help improve soil structure, function or performance, also enhancing plant response.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“We thought this flowering bush had died. We sprayed BAM-FX. For over a week, nothing but shriveled and dying leaves, no flowers at all. After two weeks, a sign of life. Here it is after 3 weeks from BAM treatment. Wow. It worked!“
“I have used BAM-FX on multiple crops for both farm and greenhouse production. I believe the product is very beneficial as a precision agricultural product for efficiently supplying highly bio-available forms of Zinc and Copper sulfate to crops and is very effective in lowering the pH of the soil. BAM-FX’s formula has multiple growth promoting effects and markedly enhances both crop yields and the nutritional quality of crop plants.”
Summary of Application of BAM-FX with Abamectin Insecticide This is a short summary of the results/conditions that I have observed in my Avocado Groves since my spray application of Abamectin (for Persea mite) with ¼ oz. per gallon of BAM-FX included per acre (at 75 gal/acre dilution). By the time the actual spraying was performed, there were numerous “hot spots” appearing in different locations within the blocks of trees. BAM-FX was incorporated into the actual mixed solution with the insecticide and applied using a helicopter aerial application in August. The temperature at the time of spraying was 83 degrees.
Initial results observed were: 1. Day… Read more “Bob Schaar”
“We’ve been using BAM-FX for about six months on our commercial nursery and farm company and have shortened our harvestable regrowth from 73 days to 58 days, with excellent success with regrowth on other crops.”