BAM-FX® Plant Mineral Solution
(Bio-Available Mineral Formula-X):
- A commercially available, liquid micronutrient product that no other company can offer. This patented next-generation technology was originally developed for NASA astronauts to grow fresh, robust and nutrient dense food crops in space. BAM-FX offers substantial agricultural benefits here on Earth.
- We have conducted extensive field trials worldwide on a large variety of crops across a broad range of climates and conditions that have consistently demonstrated the enhanced value and efficacy of using BAM-FX as a part of a grower’s program.
How BAM-FX works and why it’s different:
- BAM-FX enables the efficient uptake of its perfectly paired 7% zinc and 2% copper minerals directly into the cells of plants, which results in increased yield and quality, plant stress tolerance, nutritive value and, in some crops, a reduction of NPK fertilizer requirements.
- Whether applied by soil drench and/or foliar spray, it’s the bioavailability of the minerals that makes our product different.
- BAM-FX is a positively charged Zinc and Copper solution balanced together in a specific ratio, along with ~25% Sulfate.
- This unique blend of positive electrical charge combined with the most bioavailable forms of these elements results in far superior absorption and utilization of available minerals.
- It has a low pH, which stimulates root growth.
- BAM-FX increases performance and, in some cases, with a reduction in NPK application.
Other features and benefits:
- BAM-FX can be applied alone or in combination with other products, such as standard NPK fertilizers and fungicides.
- BAM-FX tank mixes well with liquid fertilizer and other commercial standard farming practice products.
Observed results and Independent lab analyses from multi-season field trials worldwide on a large variety of crops have consistently demonstrated:
- Higher yields
- Less culls
- Greater sugar content
- Higher levels of chlorophyll
- Increased biomass
- Reduction in the use of fertilizer (NPK or standard program), in some cases
- Higher quality fruit and vegetables
- Improved germination and viability
- Improved plant nutrient status
- Earlier flowering
- Significantly increased fruit weight
- Markedly improved tolerance to environmental stresses